Welcome back to Epic Real Estate Investing!
On today’s episode we talk about some big changes at Zillow and discuss what the consequences are for you and your real estate investing business.
How does this change your approach in marketing to FSBOs?
What do these changes indicate for the future of real estate investing overall?
And how can you adapt to these changes to reach more sellers and get more deals done?
Listen and find out. Continue to build with Epic Real Estate Investing and learn how you can overcome obstacles to grow your business and build Epic Wealth.
What You Will Learn About Big Changes at Zillow.com:
Epic Attraction Marketing adaptations to reach sellers
How changes at Zillow will change your marketing approach
Why the FSBO contact changes won’t make much difference
Why you can simplify your approach to sellers
How changes in the Real estate industry creates more opportunity
Ways you can adapt your business to overcome obstacles
How to build wealth through creative real estate investing
What it means to call real estate a “people business”
Marketing strategies you can employ to reach sellers
The top sources for finding deals
How the private investor has an advantage over Wall Street
Why real estate investing is the surest path to Epic Wealth
Why changes at Zillow are a good sign
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!