Wealth is not an accident, it’s a choice. And on today’s powerful episode of The BiggerPockets Podcast, you’ll learn exactly how to make that choice each and every day. We’re excited to bring back two return guests, Hal Elrod and David Osborn, to talk about the choices that wealthy people make to ensure they stay focused on reaching their goals. You’ll hear about Hal’s recent battle with cancer and the mindset that allowed him to overcome the odds and live. You’ll discover how your diet can make you wealthy and how to command your day from the moment you wake—even if you aren’t a morning person. And you’ll discover the powerful concept of having an “air game” in addition to your “ground game”—and how understanding the distinction can make you wealthier than you have ever dreamed. Packed with wisdom, humor, and incredible insight, this show will leave you pumped up and ready to choose wealth.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: RealtyShares. RealtyShares is a crowdfunding platform that allows you to invest in professionally managed properties without leaving your living room!
Learn more by visiting RealtyShares.com/biggerpockets!
Fire Round SponsorCheck out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafepockets.com
In This Episode We Cover:
- Hal’s cancer survival story and the Miracle Morning movie
- David’s latest updates
- What their miracle mornings look like
- How Miracle Morning for Millionaires came to be
- Overcoming the “but I’m not a morning person” objection
- How to own your agenda
- Choosing to be wealthy
- How to find the right group of people
- The thing that’s more effective than work ethic
- Tips on self leadership
- How to develop unwavering focus
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “It’s not about overthinking things. It’s about finding things that work and putting them into action quickly.” (Tweet This!)
- “There’s no way you win in life without having your agenda and being purposeful towards your agenda.” (Tweet This!)
- “The economic downturn was my lucky break.” (Tweet This!)
- “Work ethic is not enough.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Hal and David