Things You Need in Order to Sell Your Car for Cash – Scrap Car Removal GTA
Do you have a junk car that is not working anymore, or one that sputters and comes to life once in a while, or one that guzzles up tonnes of fuel while just inching along, or a car that you spend more money repairing but which still doesn’t go anywhere? Chances are that your car is just sitting idle in your driveway, garage, or backyard, doing nothing but taking up precious space in your home. Most people don’t know what to do with their junk cars. If they have more than one car that is junk, then it is that many cars taking up space in their home while being of no use to anyone. In this day and age, when real estate is precious, having your garage, driveway, or backyard just occupied with a junk car is a sad waste of square footage. Just think what more you can do in this space when your car is no longer there!
One of the ways to get rid of these cars while reclaiming your precious real estate is sell car for cash. Yes, you heard it right. There are many salvage yards and other companies that buy junk cars in exchange for instant money to the sellers. If this has piqued your interest, here are the things that you need to sell your car for cash.
1. You need to have a vehicle history report that has complete details about when it was purchased and how many miles it has recorded.
2. You also need to have maintenance records. Though it is not mandatory, but it is always better to show the records and prove that the car has been regularly repaired and maintained.
3. You need to have warranty documentation.
4. Another documentation that you need to have is “as-is” document wherein the buyer purchases the car in as-is condition.
5. A record that discloses odometer reading.
6. Document that shows a clear title in your name along with the bill of sale is also required.
Many companies insist on having these documents with the seller before he tries to sell cars for cash while at the same time, there are junkyards that buy cars without any documentation.